Charming "Picture Perfect" Villa
In this time of lockdown, the pictures may not be perfect, however you can be assured that this charming Villa is indeed flawless in every way!
Impeccably presented, fastidiously maintained, private sunny rear deck and delightful garden, plus a sleepout, off street car park, all within an easy stroll to the Devonport Village & Ferry to Auckland's CBD or Waiheke Island.
Ideal for a couple or small family, this home has been extensively rebuilt in keeping with the traditional character of this beautiful 1910's Villa.
The additional sleepout is separate to the main house and has provided a source of extra income for European overseas students, or would be ideal as an arts and craft studio, or teenage retreat.
Following 10 extremely happy years since purchasing in this outstanding location in 2010, the time has arrived to downsize with clear vendor instructions to invite offers and secure now with flexibility on a suitable settlement date.
When the time comes to move in, be safe in the knowledge of all the work that has been accomplished by the previous and present owners enabling you to simply unpack, relax and enjoy:
- Full renovation circa 2008 including re-siting the house back a little further on the section with new piles
- New colour steel roof and weatherboards
- Fully rewired plus the sleepout was rewired in 2017
- Gas mains infinity hot water system and gas cooking hob
- Additionally, the current owners have recently completed: repainting the exterior as well as the roof, installed new flooring in the kitchen and bathroom/laundry areas as well as brand new carpet in the lounge & bedrooms. An alarm/security system was added approximately 4 years ago
This listing represents a genuinely rare opportunity to negotiate and reach agreement now (conditionally, subject to an inspection once restrictions are lifted) before facing future competition at Open Homes and a planned Auction after Covid-19.
Act now and contact the listing agent or your Harcourts representative for further information.
For further property information go to: